massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

JB Harding, III LMT A.A.S.'s Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm from St. Louis and irony know about all these regulations I'm reading. In the ci…"

JB Harding, III LMT A.A.S. replied Oct 31, 2010 to Massage business in home

22 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Lee Edelberg

"Well. only if i was in your state and town, I would definitely come work for you.. I…"

JB Harding, III LMT A.A.S. replied Sep 1, 2010 to New Ways to Make Money in the Massage Field

21 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Zelda Wafer-Alonge

"Me as well... I have been pondering this myself.. Writing a book or blog on how you…"

JB Harding, III LMT A.A.S. replied Aug 31, 2010 to New Ways to Make Money in the Massage Field

21 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Zelda Wafer-Alonge

"I wen to school at Saint Louis College of Health Careers...I have really been contem…"

JB Harding, III LMT A.A.S. replied Apr 17, 2010 to Where should I go??

4 Apr 17, 2010
Reply by JB Harding, III LMT A.A.S.

"I went to high school that was a college prep school, and I focused on rehabilitatio…"

JB Harding, III LMT A.A.S. replied Mar 8, 2010 to What Did You Do Before Massage?

579 Aug 28, 2011
Reply by Amanda James

"Too bad I am not in your city... I would love to learn and work with you on that... "

JB Harding, III LMT A.A.S. replied Mar 8, 2010 to What Did You Do Before Massage?

579 Aug 28, 2011
Reply by Amanda James

"Now I agree with you fully on that. "

JB Harding, III LMT A.A.S. replied Feb 4, 2010 to Massage - Natural Talent or Taught Skill?

42 Jan 29, 2014
Reply by Kay Warren

"I have not been in the industry long, but I can tell you from what I have seen. I wa…"

JB Harding, III LMT A.A.S. replied Feb 4, 2010 to Massage - Natural Talent or Taught Skill?

42 Jan 29, 2014
Reply by Kay Warren

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service