massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Julie Onofrio's Discussions (222)

Discussions Replied To (144) Replies Latest Activity

"Comparing tipping doctors to Massage therapists is not very comparative.  Doctors go…"

Julie Onofrio replied Feb 21, 2011 to tips (gratuity)

83 Mar 6, 2016
Reply by Gary W Addis, LMT

"Mike you just get defensive instead of answering questions.  That is just rude.  You…"

Julie Onofrio replied Feb 15, 2011 to The Massage Therapy Alliance of America - A New Alliance For Therapists!

168 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"but that is the point - we are helpless without a large cohesive org to help us do t…"

Julie Onofrio replied Feb 14, 2011 to The Massage Therapy Alliance of America - A New Alliance For Therapists!

168 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"So where is your research Mike - all of the statistics that you found in your so cal…"

Julie Onofrio replied Feb 14, 2011 to The Massage Therapy Alliance of America - A New Alliance For Therapists!

168 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"Why don't you just charge more?  It sounds like you are depending on tips?  Are you…"

Julie Onofrio replied Feb 14, 2011 to tips (gratuity)

83 Mar 6, 2016
Reply by Gary W Addis, LMT

"I would like to see portability between states for licensing but I don't think it ha…"

Julie Onofrio replied Feb 14, 2011 to In the Spirit of Cooperation - Voice Your Opinions/Concerns

19 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"Yes I totally had the same questions when reading that on the website...   Then your…"

168 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"The thing though Boris is that everyone seems to have their own definitions for ever…"

Julie Onofrio replied Feb 12, 2011 to Is “medical massage a" Buzz word?

25 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"I don't think it is necessary.  There wasn't any study to see if it was needed.  The…"

Julie Onofrio replied Feb 7, 2011 to What is Everyone thinking about everyone thinking about the new advanced certification ?

23 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Jenn Urganus, NCTMB

"Actually I think it is a buzz word here which is part of the confusion.  It was a sp…"

Julie Onofrio replied Feb 7, 2011 to Is “medical massage a" Buzz word?

25 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service