massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Christopher A. Moyer's Discussions (352)

Discussions Replied To (338) Replies Latest Activity

"Boris - you've over-stepped the mark.  If you don't publicly apologize for that you…"

Christopher A. Moyer replied May 2, 2011 to Body Cells Carry Emotional Memory

258 May 7, 2011
Reply by Stephen Jeffrey

"These guys just need podium and decided  to choose my post/ discussions, to praise e…"

258 May 7, 2011
Reply by Stephen Jeffrey

"Tandoori chicken, also great.  I don't know pulao, though.  I'm going to look that u…"

Christopher A. Moyer replied May 2, 2011 to Don't Throw Out Acupuncture Just Yet!!!

96 May 3, 2011
Reply by Christopher A. Moyer

"Sounds great Vlad.  I agree that Rosemary is a terrific herb, and especially on roas…"

Christopher A. Moyer replied May 2, 2011 to Don't Throw Out Acupuncture Just Yet!!!

96 May 3, 2011

"Ok - I gotta make dinner here.Me too.  What are you making?    I made a really good…"

96 May 3, 2011

"So nothing "Doc" or anyone else says is going to change that.   Right, so we've got…"

96 May 3, 2011

"If Boris were referring to it metaphorically, and he made that clear, there would be…"

258 May 7, 2011
Reply by Stephen Jeffrey

"No nonsense has been spouted..   Plenty of nonsense gets spouted on this site.   an…"

96 May 3, 2011

"Christopher, you are right. All 800 are not posting their work yet.   Research isn'…"

96 May 3, 2011

"Your fellow researcher is calling into question my professionalism for not checking…"

96 May 3, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service