massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Zelda Wafer-Alonge's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Janice - I will definitely pick it up!"

Zelda Wafer-Alonge replied Sep 14, 2010 to New Ways to Make Money in the Massage Field

21 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Zelda Wafer-Alonge

"this sounds really great - I'm going to check out your sites and if you don't mind I…"

Zelda Wafer-Alonge replied Sep 13, 2010 to New Ways to Make Money in the Massage Field

21 Sep 14, 2010

"I'm actually in the DC area - my office is in the International Monetary Fund near t…"

Zelda Wafer-Alonge replied Sep 13, 2010 to New Ways to Make Money in the Massage Field

21 Sep 14, 2010

"This is for sure the hard part finding honest, dependable people. I have one therapi…"

Zelda Wafer-Alonge replied Sep 1, 2010 to New Ways to Make Money in the Massage Field

21 Sep 14, 2010

"I have always been ope to sharing everything I've gone through and believe me it is…"

Zelda Wafer-Alonge replied Sep 1, 2010 to New Ways to Make Money in the Massage Field

21 Sep 14, 2010

"thank you - mentoring is definitely something I want to do - not sure if I could get…"

21 Sep 14, 2010

"Never thought about the instructional videos. I do believe that whatever it is I do…"

21 Sep 14, 2010

"Teaching is definitely on the radar, but right now my business is way too busy (I'm…"

21 Sep 14, 2010

"I've actually started to blog but for other reasons. I would definitely like to for…"

21 Sep 14, 2010

"Right now I have a therapist who is great but we have different personalities. Some…"

21 Sep 14, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service