massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Gordon J. Wallis's Discussions (2,269)

Discussions Replied To (2170) Replies Latest Activity

"Uhm,Erika,  I’m not incredible.  The procedures I’ve discovered are incredible.  If…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied May 31, 2019 to Things To Ponder.......body connections.......a deviation of the norm.......edge of the bell curve

39 Feb 9, 2020
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

""

Gordon J. Wallis replied May 28, 2019 to Things To Ponder.......body connections.......a deviation of the norm.......edge of the bell curve

39 Feb 9, 2020

"All I can say is WOW!  These procedures are so good.  They allow you to work on anot…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied May 22, 2019 to Things To Ponder.......body connections.......a deviation of the norm.......edge of the bell curve

39 Feb 9, 2020

"This might be an interesting video for some? An elderly patient with neck, hip, and…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied May 15, 2019 to Things To Ponder.......body connections.......a deviation of the norm.......edge of the bell curve

39 Feb 9, 2020

"My opinion, it doesn’t matter.  Go to the closest or least expensive school you can…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied May 12, 2019 to Where to get a massage therapist education?

3 Aug 12, 2019
Reply by Atozen Therapies

"https://youtu.be/Na-eHeU3J3E "

Gordon J. Wallis replied May 10, 2019 to Things To Ponder.......body connections.......a deviation of the norm.......edge of the bell curve

39 Feb 9, 2020

"Here is another example of utilizing Phlugers Law of Symmetry in order to eliminate…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied May 5, 2019 to Things To Ponder.......body connections.......a deviation of the norm.......edge of the bell curve

39 Feb 9, 2020

"I’ve been a massage therapist for almost 34 years.  But I’d never heard of Complex R…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Apr 17, 2019 to Things To Ponder.......body connections.......a deviation of the norm.......edge of the bell curve

39 Feb 9, 2020

"You saw the video above.  Here is a video of what’s currently considered leading edg…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Mar 23, 2019 to Things To Ponder.......body connections.......a deviation of the norm.......edge of the bell curve

39 Feb 9, 2020

" People don’t believe me when I tell them what I do.  It’s sluffed off as ridiculous…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Mar 22, 2019 to Things To Ponder.......body connections.......a deviation of the norm.......edge of the bell curve

39 Feb 9, 2020

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service