massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Robin Byler Thomas's Discussions (228)

Discussions Replied To (205) Replies Latest Activity

"We've had some shuffling around of schools in Tucson. One private school closed a co…"

Robin Byler Thomas replied May 20, 2012 to What are your thoughts on ABMP's survey showing falling enrollment at massage schools and many small schools closing?

56 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Gary W Addis, LMT

"Hi folks, I've been using Full Slate for the past two months and have been pleased.…"

Robin Byler Thomas replied Mar 1, 2012 to Which online scheduling works better for your clients--Schedulicity or GenBook?

117 Sep 20, 2019
Reply by Alex Sa

"Lots of great comments here. The only other point I'd make is to limit your activiti…"

Robin Byler Thomas replied Jan 18, 2012 to Help! Hands are sore!!

17 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by Bethany Ingraham

"Hi Robert, I did a quick pubmed search and there was one article about self-massage…"

Robin Byler Thomas replied Jan 6, 2012 to Massage for the common cold

8 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Bob

"Gordon, I'd like to hear more about your technique with trigger finger as I have a c…"

Robin Byler Thomas replied Jan 6, 2012 to Degenerative Disk Disease

13 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Kathleen M. Martin

"Hi Stephanie, We've probably all had to face the pain issue either sooner or later i…"

Robin Byler Thomas replied Jan 5, 2012 to Degenerative Disk Disease

13 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Kathleen M. Martin

"Hi Sarah, Have you read this discussion thread? http://www.massageprofessionals.com/…"

Robin Byler Thomas replied Jan 3, 2012 to Cruise Ship Jobs

2 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Sarah C. Johnson

"Well, I have certainly noticed it is a client's nature to forget when they're feelin…"

Robin Byler Thomas replied Dec 21, 2011 to Have you ever helped a client who later credited their improvement to something else?

6 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Pete L Blanco II

"My professional pet peeve is when clients are brain washed into believing deep tissu…"

Robin Byler Thomas replied Nov 26, 2011 to What are your professional pet peeves?

201 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"BTW, there's a current discussion about the use of oils on skin at our MT research e…"

Robin Byler Thomas replied Oct 15, 2011 to building clientel

9 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by Daniel Cohen

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service