massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Relax & Rejuvenate's Discussions (230)

Discussions Replied To (207) Replies Latest Activity

"Gina, your lack of comprehension and math skills are staggering   As stated before,…"

Relax & Rejuvenate replied Dec 19, 2012 to Have Arrogant / Stubborn LMT's Created the Market for Massage Franchises?

98 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

"Gina, thanks for continuing to make all of my points for me. Not sure what you are a…"

Relax & Rejuvenate replied Dec 19, 2012 to Have Arrogant / Stubborn LMT's Created the Market for Massage Franchises?

98 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

"I don't have 7 years of education, but it does not take much more than an elementary…"

Relax & Rejuvenate replied Dec 18, 2012 to Have Arrogant / Stubborn LMT's Created the Market for Massage Franchises?

98 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

"There are plenty of businesses that treat their therapist well and pay them well wh…"

Relax & Rejuvenate replied Dec 18, 2012 to Have Arrogant / Stubborn LMT's Created the Market for Massage Franchises?

98 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

"  Because most of them would rather have 30 minutes between clients than 5 or 10 mi…"

Relax & Rejuvenate replied Dec 17, 2012 to Have You Been Negatively Affected by The Corporate Franchise?

33 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Joyce Young

"You just keep making a bigger ass of yourself with each post   I am a man, not a wom…"

Relax & Rejuvenate replied Dec 17, 2012 to Have You Been Negatively Affected by The Corporate Franchise?

33 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Joyce Young

"What Gina is trying to say is nothing but a bunch of blathering   And No, I am not a…"

Relax & Rejuvenate replied Dec 17, 2012 to Have Arrogant / Stubborn LMT's Created the Market for Massage Franchises?

98 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

"This is such brilliant thinking!   Einstein was a clerk in a patent office, but it d…"

Relax & Rejuvenate replied Dec 17, 2012 to Have Arrogant / Stubborn LMT's Created the Market for Massage Franchises?

98 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

"Gina, your lack of knowledge of me/us and my/our businesses is only exceeded by inab…"

33 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Joyce Young

"I have an MBA and spent 7 years as a strategy management consultant, very little of…"

33 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Joyce Young

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service