massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Jessica Belanger's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"I am interested in the website can you point me in the right direction? "

Jessica Belanger replied Apr 2, 2015 to Sub contractor/ Employee

3 Apr 2, 2015
Reply by Jessica Belanger

"But how do you find out if it is covered? Thats why I was hoping a therapist from Ma…"

Jessica Belanger replied Apr 10, 2014 to Medicare-Maine... Is Massage Covered?

5 May 5, 2014
Reply by Ariana Vincent, LMT, MTI, BCTMB

"Well that's what we do at our office.... the Dr refers patients to me and it has to…"

Jessica Belanger replied Feb 25, 2013 to For all you LMT's who work in a Chiropractic office!

21 Feb 25, 2013

"I only buy DVD's unless they are CEU accredited.. I know quite a few are not..but I…"

Jessica Belanger replied Dec 4, 2012 to For all you LMT's who work in a Chiropractic office!

21 Feb 25, 2013

"Oh, really? I wonder whats the point in taking it then.. I myself would find it a li…"

Jessica Belanger replied Nov 27, 2012 to For all you LMT's who work in a Chiropractic office!

21 Feb 25, 2013

"Thanks Stephanie!! :)   I have always been interested in Pregnancy & Infant Mass…"

Jessica Belanger replied Nov 27, 2012 to For all you LMT's who work in a Chiropractic office!

21 Feb 25, 2013

"Thanks! I am looking into doing a hands on seminar for the CEU credits! We would hav…"

Jessica Belanger replied Nov 21, 2012 to For all you LMT's who work in a Chiropractic office!

21 Feb 25, 2013

"I love Thera-Pro Swedish Massage lotion! A lot of my clients compliment on it and wa…"

Jessica Belanger replied Nov 21, 2012 to What is your favorite lotion/cream/oil and why?

12 Feb 27, 2014
Reply by Therese Schwartz

"Thanks Jody! I agree we really need to bring up our numbers by offering Massage for…"

Jessica Belanger replied Nov 20, 2012 to For all you LMT's who work in a Chiropractic office!

21 Feb 25, 2013

"Hey Jennifer!  The office is considerably busy.. but the massage aspect it really de…"

Jessica Belanger replied Nov 19, 2012 to For all you LMT's who work in a Chiropractic office!

21 Feb 25, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service