massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

All Discussions Tagged 'education' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Massage CE Presenters for 2016

We are very appreciative to have such a momentous Continuing Education schedule this year with expert presenters coming from near and far t…

Started by Erin Wyatt

1 Jun 9, 2016
Reply by Camilla Ilves

Who has heard of Structural Integration?

Hello Everyone, I am wondering if anyone has every heard of/been educated in structural integration, which is often known as rolfing? I am…

Started by Michael Wayne

0 Jun 4, 2015

Marketing CE courses

What marketing techniques have worked best for you for marketing continuing education classes?

Started by Ariana Vincent, LMT, MTI, BCTMB

0 Apr 26, 2015

How do you network on social media?

How do you network on social media? We'd love to stay connected with you. What are your social networking tips? Let's stay connected. Here…

Started by Ariana Vincent, LMT, MTI, BCTMB

1 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

Kinesio Taping Instructors

Hi everyone!  I'm currently trying to get into becoming a CKTI and I'm looking for some advice on how the process was!  I have already take…

Started by Courtney Smith

1 Mar 2, 2014
Reply by Kay Warren

Becoming an Instructor/Educator

Kind of an open question but I really want to take my massage career to the next level and I fell becoming an educator would be an amazing…

Started by Courtney Smith

5 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by Courtney Smith

Looking to Sell a Massage Therapy School in Colorado Springs

Hello, I am in the process of trying to sell my Massage Therapy School that is approved by the Colorado Department of Education. I am looki…

Started by Rian Celona Gufarotti

3 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by Rian Celona Gufarotti

Which do you prefer: effective online learning or effective live workshops? ... and why?

I've been following the discussions about the potential virtues and pitfalls of online and home study continuing education for MTs since at…

Started by Sharon Burch (Saranagati)

12 Jun 14, 2013
Reply by Daniel Cohen

Need suggestions for constructing an anatomy review for massage therapists

I'm a physical therapist who will be constructing an anatomy review course geared for massage therapists for an online CEU company.  I woul…

Started by P. Warring

2 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by P. Warring

Educators: Please give us your input for the 2013 ABMP School Issues Forum!

The ABMP School Issues Forum is an annual gathering where massage school owners, directors, and instructors can educate, inspire, learn, ne…

Started by Abram Herman

0 Sep 24, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service