massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

All Discussions Tagged 'in' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wellness Spa in Geneva, Switzerland near France : Balima Spa

Balima Day Spa - is the 1st ranked wellness spa in Geneva, Switzerland. Based on aromatherapy, our traditional Balinese massage techniques…

Started by Balima Spa

0 May 23, 2022

Hi everybody from China

Hi everybody this is Cindy from Shanghai, China! I have recently found out about this site and it's a great source of information. I would…

Started by Massage in Shanghai

5 May 20, 2012
Reply by Barbara Helynn Heard

Aromatherapy and Massage Improve Sleep in Cancer Patients

A study of the long-term effects of massage and aromatherapy on the physical and psychological symptoms of patients with advanced cancer…

Started by nomznomi

0 Nov 3, 2011

No-Mind Massage Therapy

~   I've written a blog post about an on-going experience I've been having while performing actual massage.  It's rather long, so I'll just…

Started by Las Vegas Massage In Summerlin

3 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by yanzi

UPDATE! Warning to All MTs in the DETROIT, LAS VEGAS, NY,NJ and SOUTH FLORIDA Areas

Warning to All MTs in the NY, NJ, and South Florida AreasMan Calling with Sham Job Offers Stalking Practitioners  Update April 27, 2011: We…

Started by ABMP

8 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Jeanne Murphy

CA CMT's certified by CAMTC: the Assembly are moving Bill AB 1822 (Swanson) sponsored by the California Police Chiefs Association

While it may seem repetitive, what the CAMTC is doing is to establish credibility within the California criminal justice community, who, a…

Started by Zella Kitamura

12 May 5, 2010
Reply by Daniel Cohen

NJ Auto Insurance Billing

Has anybody out there in NJ ever worked with an auto insurer in regards to an accident case?   I am looking for some input. I am just start…

Started by Douglas Elman

0 Feb 25, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service