massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

2010 NCAA Div 1 Cross Country Championship - Therapist Needed

Greetings Group,

I’ve been asked to put together a team of Massage Therapist to perform Sports Massages at the NCAA Cross Country Championships in Terra Haute, Indiana, this November 22nd (Monday). Being from Washington State, this task has some geographical challenges. I am currently looking for any help to join me in working this event – especially if you like working with athletes or want to work on your resume. This event unfortunately is a volunteer event.   

I would greatly appreciate it if you have any interest, to please get a hold of me off list or if you know of anyone who may have an interest in working this event, to please pass along this email.  This is a one day event.

Thank you for your time and help with this.

Delaney Farmer, ATC/L, LMP
Certified Athletic Trainer
Licensed Massage Practitioner

delaney@webdelaney.com

www.delaneyfarmer.com

425-516-9919

Views: 139

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would assume we would be responsible for our own travel and such?
I love stuff like this I wish I could be there!
Yeah - sorry Jeff, didn't reply sooner. I tried to reply through my iphone, but didn't post. Yes, all travel and lodging would be on the therapist. I'm fortunate to have a friend who lives there. But I have don't events like this in the past and paid out of pocket. Its all about timing and money. Great resume builders as well.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service