massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

We all live in different parts of the country and indeed the world...We may work for somebody or for ourselves...But what does it cost to get a one hour massage from you?  Im in Alaska, and to see me for an hour it costs $95.00.

Views: 739

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have the opportunity to service clients in an upscale spa where the minimum is $110.00, and as an independent contractor and owner of my company have the freedom to set prices based on the client's need and present circusmstances. For example a senior citizen refered to my that is a professor and still plays handball can offord my set price for deep tissue at $2.00 per minunte vs a small business owner head of household w/no medical insurance and is very active in our community, I will work with him and give him a discount, maybe waive travel fee and write off the difference as community outreach for my business. Also, do you have the same price for relaxation and deep tissue (target work), this is probably where the price may range.

one hour in Copenhagen at my place: 107 $ (I'm NOT the cheapest, but I can guarantee that I can loosen all muscle tensions!!)

martin, denmark (www.masseuren.dk In danish!)

I work in New Orleans, LA and work mostly with community members, not in tourism, so I charge 60 for an hour massage.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service