a community of practitioners
1. The Notebook (James Garner, Gena Rowlands, Ryan Gosling, Rachel McAdams)
2. You've Got Mail (Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks)
3. Out to Sea (Walter Matthau and Jack Lemmon)
4. Men In Black I and II (Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones)
5. Coyote Ugly ( Piper Perabo, Adam Garcia, John Goodman, and more)
6. Rush Hour (Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker)
7. The Green Mile (Tom Hanks and Michael Clarke Duncan, and more)
8. Frequency (Dennis Quaid, James Caviezel, Elizabeth Mitchell and more)
9. Liar Liar ( Jim Carrey and more)
10. Pretty Woman ( Julia Roberts and Richard Gere)
Yeah Yeah Yeah - i know ....i'm a sap! :)
And The Fifth Element is definitely on my husbands list - I think it's Milla that he really likes since he's kinda drawn to the Resident Evil films too anytime they're on (and he's really not a big movie watcher).
Vlad said:And The Fifth Element is definitely on my husbands list - I think it's Milla that he really likes since he's kinda drawn to the Resident Evil films too anytime they're on (and he's really not a big movie watcher).
Watching Milla running around in just a couple of ace bandages is a treat, but the whole cast of The Fifth Element is a delight -- Ian Holm as the overwhelmed priest, Gary Oldman as the villainous Zorg, and even Bruce Willis isn't bad. But Chris Tucker definitely steals every scene he's in.
OMG...how could I forget The Birdcage. That and Bruce Almighty crack me up EVERY time!!!!
boy I bet a psychiatrist would have a field day with us between our studio styles to our movie styles. ;)