massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Which online scheduling works better for your clients--Schedulicity or GenBook?

I am curious to see how many therapists are utilizing online booking companies to enhance their businesses! Have you used these companies or another one? Have you had a good or bad experience? Most importantly, how do your clients like the "convenience" of booking appointments themselves?

Views: 17955

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Frank J said:

i use clickbook.net I have the free version. the only thing i think is a con is you cant put it on fb. but you can pretty much do everything else
is this free.

13 Design Street Salon ManagementSoftware is a turnkey spa & salon management software. Its features are customizable according to your business. The software is cloud-based, mobile & tablet friendly and more. Some of the popular features of this software are billing, client management, inventory management, expenses, staff management, prepaid packages, discount coupons, online appointments, SMS sending, etc.

I am also confused between these two. Through an online search, I found Schedulicity is best as compared to the Genbook. But i want to know the each and every pros and con of both. So that I can choose one of them.

I think it depends if you just want a service or you need a website for your business. I think the best option is to create a website and add a plugin or app to do the job. I have the Time for a Massage website and a good plugin does the job. It'e cheaper on the long run, I don't have to pay monthly for massage booking.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service