massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Rachel Sheard, LMT, NCTMB, CIPI's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I read Guerrilla Marketing in 30 Days--that one was really good. Really helped estab…"

Rachel Sheard, LMT, NCTMB, CIPI replied Nov 27, 2010 to What are your favorite marketing books? Here's a list of mine...

2 Nov 27, 2010
Reply by Rachel Sheard, LMT, NCTMB, CIPI

"Maybe Dave has already cleared the air on this. I DO get paper statements from Cell…"

Rachel Sheard, LMT, NCTMB, CIPI replied Jul 16, 2010 to New Fee for MTs Accepting Credit/Debit Cards?

5 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by Rachel Sheard, LMT, NCTMB, CIPI

"I love your ideas! "

Rachel Sheard, LMT, NCTMB, CIPI replied Jan 8, 2010 to What is a good New Year's Promo or Mktg. idea

8 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by Debra Rilea

"I use CellCharge also. I like it. Personally, I am terrible at keeping cash-change o…"

Rachel Sheard, LMT, NCTMB, CIPI replied Dec 22, 2009 to Accepting Credit/debit Cards?

38 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Alicia O'Rourke

"I use Vistaprint for my business cards, postcards, magnets. Their letterhead and bro…"

Rachel Sheard, LMT, NCTMB, CIPI replied Nov 9, 2009 to practice building

5 Nov 26, 2009
Reply by S. Rowe

"Haha... I'm trying to move myself out of the stone age I guess. I'm working on movin…"

Rachel Sheard, LMT, NCTMB, CIPI replied Oct 14, 2009 to Administrative and Financial Tools - What Do You Use?

7 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by Lisa

"I admit to being a territorial person. I am happy to share ideas with the online com…"

Rachel Sheard, LMT, NCTMB, CIPI replied Aug 20, 2009 to

just now

"Signed myself up for this too. I've read a couple of the Guerrilla Marketing books b…"

Rachel Sheard, LMT, NCTMB, CIPI replied Aug 19, 2009 to New Media Resources

12 Oct 7, 2009
Reply by Liz

"Fabulous! I soo need this. So far as I could tell (aside from all the popularity and…"

Rachel Sheard, LMT, NCTMB, CIPI replied Aug 19, 2009 to New Media Resources

12 Oct 7, 2009
Reply by Liz

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service