massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Shama Kern's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"It's quite inspiring to read all the positive and life enhancing choices that so man…"

Shama Kern replied Aug 4, 2011 to What have you done differently in your life to contribute to you wellness as a Massage therapist that you didn't do before ?

11 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Darcy Neibaur

"The only tool I have is a massage hammer which enables me to give myself a massage.…"

Shama Kern replied Aug 4, 2011 to Have you purchased any new tools lately to help keep you fit and healthy in your massage practice?

3 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Lela Gonzales

"We like to go on a motorcycle ride up into the mountains near our place here in Thai…"

Shama Kern replied Aug 1, 2011 to On your Mark, Get set, GO!!!

7 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Shama Kern

"I live in Thailand where you can get a massage for about $5 to $8 per hour very easi…"

Shama Kern replied Aug 1, 2011 to How often do you as a Massage Therapist get massages? Weekly, monthly or whenever you feel you need one?

9 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by Ann Holloman, LMT/CPMT

"Regarding talking to clients, that depends very much on what kind of personality the…"

Shama Kern replied May 5, 2011 to What are ways to maintain a healthy working relationship with your clients?

2 May 5, 2011
Reply by Shama Kern

"This is a great topic for massage therapists. I am looking forward to reading many g…"

Shama Kern replied Apr 30, 2011 to Welcome to the Healthy Massage Group

1 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by Shama Kern

"I have this little mantra in my head that I use in my sessions. I simply think "soft…"

Shama Kern replied Apr 30, 2011 to Share you best health tips as a Massage Therapist.

7 May 1, 2011
Reply by Carri Smith, LMT NCTMB

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service