massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Marilyn St.John's Discussions (103)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"I laugh out loud every time I look at this! Nice work, Trevor & Lisa! "

Marilyn St.John replied Nov 7, 2009 to Late Night Graphics that Make You Go...hhhhmmm

26 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Emma Torsey

"Looking good, Trevor! I see you're a man of many talents. Have you found a niche in…"

Marilyn St.John replied Nov 7, 2009 to Late Night Graphics that Make You Go...hhhhmmm

26 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Emma Torsey

"He's adorable!! Good taste in music, too. Michael helps me clean house all the time.…"

Marilyn St.John replied Oct 30, 2009 to A Halloween Tribute to Michael Jackson

7 Oct 30, 2009
Reply by Samantha J. Bennett

"Lisa, these are awesome! Keep up the good work. I fell in love with the video camera…"

Marilyn St.John replied Oct 27, 2009 to What Else Do You Do for Enjoyment?

20 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by Choice Kinchen

"Okay, so Stephen, is this a taste of the rowdiness YOU got into last night? Sounds l…"

Marilyn St.John replied Oct 24, 2009 to How do you let yourself go on a friday night?

33 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by Marilyn St.John

""The power that made the body, heals the body. It happens no other way." ~anonymous"

Marilyn St.John replied Oct 21, 2009 to

just now

"It's fun ~ of course I look at mine at the beginning of every month. Check out www.a…"

Marilyn St.John replied Oct 17, 2009 to Do You Believe?

1 Oct 17, 2009
Reply by Marilyn St.John

"Here in Michigan we have reds, greys AND blacks! The reds & blacks get along, so…"

Marilyn St.John replied Oct 17, 2009 to How do you let yourself go on a friday night?

33 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by Marilyn St.John

"One my sister uses a lot (she's a psychotherapist) ~ "It's hard to think about your…"

Marilyn St.John replied Oct 17, 2009 to

just now

"Here are a couple more favorites, it took me awhile to reference them: "Those who a…"

Marilyn St.John replied Oct 15, 2009 to

just now

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service