massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Jenny Ray's Discussions (3)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"You are on the right track... Warm the entire arm and shoulder (you can even place a…"

Jenny Ray replied May 7, 2010 to Need advice for client with forearm pain

2 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by Mieka Davis atc,cmt

"Rancid stones is an impossibility...stones don't spoil and have no known bacteria to…"

Jenny Ray replied Mar 11, 2010 to Stones that Smell

8 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by Kay T. Shoda

"Rudy, So great to see your comments.!! right on!!.....I hope those on this topic hav…"

Jenny Ray replied Jan 6, 2010 to Shock non chlorine product.

9 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Jenny Ray

"no it is not contraindicated,... however many factors will determine specific treatm…"

Jenny Ray replied Jan 6, 2010 to scoliosis and hot stone

2 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by Joseph Williams

"Mono Chloro Phenol (M.C.P.) can be purchased from www.spaelegance.com about $40 a ga…"

Jenny Ray replied Jan 6, 2010 to Stone Sanitation Procedures...fact and fiction!

15 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by Jenny Morefield

"yup the stones help heal the healer...I have been at this for so many years my grand…"

Jenny Ray replied Jan 6, 2010 to Stone Therapy - good therapy for therapists

13 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Jenny Ray

"yes pure alcohol (undiluted) if it is for the ten minute soak - this is CDC idea...n…"

Jenny Ray replied Jan 6, 2010 to Stone Sanitation Procedures...fact and fiction!

15 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by Jenny Morefield

"I have just received some new information from the CDC... they have approved the san…"

Jenny Ray replied Jan 5, 2010 to Stone Sanitation Procedures...fact and fiction!

15 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by Jenny Morefield

"Good for you!!....This is exactly what the stone companies are doing...they purchase…"

Jenny Ray replied Jan 1, 2010 to Purchasing Hot Stones

9 Jan 1, 2010
Reply by Jenny Ray

"The cool thing about jojoba is that it really is not an oil, but an extract...so no…"

Jenny Ray replied Dec 21, 2009 to Oil or Lotion on Hot Stone

12 Jan 3, 2010
Reply by Harry Banek

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service