massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

General questions (180)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Traveling massage

I am wondering if anyone offers massage by going to clients' homes or offices? I would like to offer this, but want to get more information…

Started by Nicole Miller

3 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Therese Schwartz

Question for Club One MTs

Do your benefits include use of the Club One facilities?  Thanks!

Started by Jennifer Menzel

3 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Relax & Rejuvenate

Volunteer MTs at the Veterans Administration Hospital

Hello! This is my first post here. I am a recently graduated MT from Seattle, WA, and temporarily living in West Virginia. I work at a spa,…

Started by Eric Saylor

1 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by Nicole Miller

Woman claims strange lettuce cravings led to cancer diagnosis--what do you think?

I saw an article the other day (http://abmp.us/p3eohm) about Elsie Campbell, a woman who suddenly started craving up to four heads of lettu…

Started by Abram Herman

3 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Lee Edelberg

Trigger Points on the AIIS

I recently had a patient with referral pain in the SI joint area while treating a TP at the AIIS. I have a hunch that the pain was referred…

Started by Kip Yates

9 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Kip Yates

Massage & social status.

Hi,   I am a masseur in India, and I have no calms, at all about it. I am proud of it. But at a times I feel cornered.                   In…

Started by Sri kumar

6 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Daniel Cohen

Weather/Seasons

What is the best time of the year for everyone and their practices? It seems that more people are looking to get massage's in the summer, b…

Started by Solex

0 Aug 15, 2011

Recently graduated..where look for jobs?

Recently graduate from a Massage school now is time to face reallity and look for a job any recomendations? I'm networking with therapist h…

Started by francisco

6 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by Solex

Massage product. Seeking recommendations for long-lasting, nongreasy cream or lotion.

Hello.  I am seeking a long-lasting, non-greasy cream or lotion and would appreciate hearing about your experiences good or bad with such p…

Started by Scott Patterson

13 Jul 30, 2011
Reply by Rajam K Roose

Agave

I have been reading up on agave as a natural sweetener and I am coming across conflicting opinions (as to be expected).    Common sense tel…

Started by Kelly Bartlett

0 Jun 3, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service