massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Uncategorized (1,720)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Recession Is "Officially" Over!!! How Will Your Business Change?

Loaded question huh? Most folks are looking around for the jobs! GDP has grown. We still will see a lag in the economy. I think we are mo…

Started by Mike Hinkle

27 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by Mike Hinkle

Toxins and Water

OK, I am fresh out of school and need help. I am being challenged by participants on a Triathlon forum. The question was raised, 'Does mass…

Started by David Wells

13 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by Keith Eric Grant

Pregnant and practicing massage

After a very difficult first trimester I'm finally feeling better and wanting to return to massage. If you've been pregnant or are pregnant…

Started by Melissa Rubeck

2 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by Susan G. Salvo

Ariana Vincent has an article included in the November issue of Art Riggs' newsletter

You are invited to view an article of mine that was posted in Art Riggs' newsletter. Warmly, Ariana Vincent, Ariana Institute, www.arianai

Started by Ariana Vincent, LMT, MTI, BCTMB

0 Nov 11, 2009

Canadian World Massage Conference Wants You!

Now is the time to go to the link below and sign up for this fantastic event. http://www.worldmassageconference.com/ They have a fantast…

Started by Mike Hinkle

3 Nov 10, 2009
Reply by Mike Hinkle

Holistic Walk-in Clinic Anyone?

Here's a thought. In Kalamazoo, MI there is a church near the theatre that offers a free clinic a few nights a week. What is the probabilit…

Started by John Pryor, VMP

5 Nov 10, 2009
Reply by Emma Torsey

sideline massage

What are some of your insights on doing sideline work? I find it difficult in draping the client.Any suggestion out there for this? My clie…

Started by noreen zakrajsek

3 Nov 9, 2009
Reply by Sandy Fritz

Leaders and followers in MT Education?

I'm doing some research on a potential project and I'm curious to see which schools (not individual teachers) people think are the leaders…

Started by Kim Goral

1 Nov 9, 2009
Reply by Gloria Coppola

Fibromyalgia

I have a client who has bouts with fibromyalgia.. She says that she tried chaning her diet years ago and it worked. But she went back to he…

Started by Frank J

1 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Gloria Coppola

Just Another Convention?

http://www.massageprofessionals.com/group/worldmassagefestival A new friend from BC wrote and asked why I thought Festival was the best c…

Started by Mike Hinkle

8 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Mike Hinkle

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service