massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Uncategorized (1,720)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sue Happy

So, this is stemming from the discussion about SOAP notes. I have to ask: How many of you have had your notes "sued"? During my initial tra…

Started by Marissa

2 Nov 1, 2009
Reply by Gloria Coppola

Suggestion for THIS Website

as much as i am LOVING this site...i'm not loving the gazillion of small groups that are popping up. coming from the tech end...i wish it w…

Started by Lisa

13 Nov 1, 2009
Reply by Gloria Coppola

Massage Business START UP

TAXES: I am so confused as to what to bring to my CPA. I am freshly on my own business and this year I have made a considerable amount on m…

Started by Lila Saint-Denis

2 Oct 30, 2009
Reply by Lila Saint-Denis

Should MTs ever be allowed to click ? ala osteo chiro style ?

I have never felt an intuative urge to click someone out in my massage session (though it often happens naturaly when I release muscle ) fo…

Started by Stephen Jeffrey

5 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by Samantha J. Bennett

Evidence based massage therapy

What are your thoughts, beefs, opinions on massage therapy becoming evidence based practice? I have posted 2 articles here and here

Started by BH

59 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by Bert Davich

Do You Exchange Massages or Pay

and why? i am looking to find a therpist to exchange regular massages with. as i've contemplated the fact that i NEED to get massages regu…

Started by Lisa

13 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Darcy Neibaur

Massage -Survey Available Next Week

I have been compiling a list of survey questions. It will be available next week and I will let you know how to access it. I am seeking 1,0…

Started by Gloria Coppola

32 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Gloria Coppola

Do you use a treatment room at a clinic or the like?

Hi, I am job hunting and need to know what kind of financial arrangements are common out there when you work at a clinic as an Independent…

Started by Laura Sosnowski

1 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Bianca Berrios

What was your best day as an MT? when did you discover your treatment could help someone more than you ever thought possible? ...

When did your client come back and say, you've done it!, you have fixed me, I have a new life. How far into your career was it before you h…

Started by Stephen Jeffrey

9 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Stephen Jeffrey

Here Is An Idea!

When I opened my business in Florida, it made me look at things individually more. I didn't like the way you tapped on the door to make sur…

Started by Mike Hinkle

7 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Mike Hinkle

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service