massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Uncategorized (1,720)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Recommend Reading for New Therapists

Remember being a new therapist and not knowing where to turn for more information? Lets help everyone by bringing together a list of qualit…

Started by Logan Klahn NCTMB CMT

5 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Stephen Jeffrey

are you putting off building your own website because its to expensive? I found one for $10.

$10 dollars got me my domain name and one page at register.com. It is such a great deal that I wanted to share with all of you! Go online a…

Started by I. Paul Dunsdon

3 Oct 11, 2009
Reply by Lisa

Hoba Care

Has anyone used Hoba Care oil? If so does it REALLY was out and what has your experience been with it? Just curious, thinking about orderin…

Started by Le Murray

1 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Rosemary Chunco

Give the NCB your opinion on advanced certifications NOW!

PLEASE take this short survey to let the NCB know how you feel about their proposed offering of advanced certifications. It is urgent for y…

Started by Laura Allen

6 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Rosemary Chunco

Average Length of Sessions

what's your average length of a session? do you mostly do 60 minutes on the table or is it more like 50 hands on and 10 of intake? or maybe…

Started by Lisa

6 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Greg Jones

Google AdWords?

Is anyone having success with Google AdWords? I'm just starting, and I've listed lots of phrases, but it looks like the only ones getting "…

Started by Stuart R Dole

7 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Lina Petridis

Favorite Modality

I love to Give Esalen Massage and LaStone

Started by Dennis Greenwood

3 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Jason Day

Illegal Foot Massage parlors

Help Stop Illegal foot Massage Parlors In out county and your own in washington state http://www.lifechangesmassage.com/defending-our-good-

Started by Matt Murray, Lmp

1 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Julie Onofrio

any inexpensive advertising ideas?

We've been in business for 6 years and it has been great! Things have slowed done in the last 2 months and we need a pick me up. Does anyon…

Started by Essential Kneads

4 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Trevor Chisman

California Certification

I wanted to know if any one else is having the same frustration as I am regarding the new California certification? I have been recently na…

Started by Edward Brett

4 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Keith Eric Grant

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service