massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Uncategorized (1,720)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pain Managment Seminar..

I am just curious if anyone is attending the Orthomassage PAIN MANAGMENT SEMINAR AT SEA from Jan 23-30, 2010? Its to the Carribean on the M…

Started by Andrea Puleo

0 Oct 6, 2009

Seminar

Are there any good seminars coming to the Detroit area?

Started by Marilyn A. Kramer

2 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Marilyn A. Kramer

Starting your own practice

If you have your own practice what advise would you give to someone who has decided to open their personal practice; looking back when you…

Started by Bianca Berrios

3 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Bianca Berrios

Self Care For Therapists From The Teachers and Massage Warehouse!

Did ya'll see the new "Self- Care Section" at Massage Warehouse! Now we are getting organized! A whole team of professionals address differ…

Started by Mike Hinkle

0 Oct 4, 2009

How many of you are Nationally Certified?

If you are. What states are you in? and If you are not why or did you choose to go the state testing route? I don't mean to pry I am asking…

Started by Julia Mims Edwards

36 Oct 3, 2009
Reply by Julia Mims Edwards

Special Needs clients

Hi folks, I am interested in how many work with special needs clients. Special needs being those who are afflicted with Spina Bifida, parki…

Started by Terry Craddock

6 Oct 3, 2009
Reply by Le Murray

I need advice on expo booth self-promotion

I rented a booth at a local expo that expects 25,000 people over two days. I need advice on how to reach the most people in the time I have…

Started by I. Paul Dunsdon

5 Oct 3, 2009
Reply by Liz

Planning a Holistic Community Event

I am thinking about creating an event in my community that would showcase the local holistic businesses. I know there are other "Holistic F…

Started by Kathie Young

0 Oct 3, 2009

Success Rates in Massage Schools

Julie Onofrio touched on this subject in her forum about therapists getting younger. It is a hot button for me so I thought I would begin t…

Started by Gerry Bunnell

15 Oct 2, 2009
Reply by Julia Mims Edwards

Banking and Merchant Services

So I've been doing a lot of research ninto small business banking and merchant services and I'm starting to get quite annoyed. Any one have…

Started by Brooke Flinn

0 Oct 2, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service