massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Qiana Thompson's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I use hand sanitizer after I work the feet. If I feel uncomfortable working on their…"

Qiana Thompson replied Apr 10, 2013 to massaging feet in full body Swedish Massage, cleanliness

12 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Kristen Radden

"Great point. What app did the screen shot come from? Looks pretty cool"

Qiana Thompson replied Apr 10, 2013 to I have no idea what they feel?

4 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

"Thank you Stacy. I am on the same lines and thinking of compensating the chiropracto…"

Qiana Thompson replied Apr 10, 2013 to Should I pay chiropractor a cut from my mobile business?

2 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Qiana Thompson

"I started my private practice a year ago and I have had only one cancellation. I use…"

Qiana Thompson replied Apr 10, 2013 to cancellations

22 May 8, 2013
Reply by Jody C. Hutchinson

"I work alone most days. I do not lock the treatment room door, but I lock the front…"

Qiana Thompson replied Apr 10, 2013 to To those of you that work alone...

6 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"I was thinking of trying out the quickbooks simple start. Which version of quickbook…"

Qiana Thompson replied Feb 7, 2013 to Income and Expense software for MT's

2 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by Qiana Thompson

"I have some time to consider whether this is something worth pushing and I do feel i…"

Qiana Thompson replied Dec 10, 2012 to Chiropractor plagiarized my forms and I don't like it

8 Dec 13, 2020

"I agree, tacky indeed. You're also right about the fact that there isn't much that c…"

Qiana Thompson replied Dec 10, 2012 to Chiropractor plagiarized my forms and I don't like it

8 Dec 13, 2020

"Yeah I was taken aback when I was trying to help the new therapist address the frequ…"

8 Dec 13, 2020

"I'm coming into my 12th year as a MT and about half my practice consist of men consi…"

Qiana Thompson replied Dec 3, 2012 to Inappropriate Client Behavior?

8 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Shannah Goss

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service