massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Mary Ellen Derwis-Balaz's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes there is. Get yourself a table top model. you have them sit in a low back chair…"

Mary Ellen Derwis-Balaz replied Oct 18, 2009 to Chair Massage for Seniors

4 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by Mary Ellen Derwis-Balaz

"Mayber I missed something here but in this direct quote from the article "The pressu…"

Mary Ellen Derwis-Balaz replied Oct 18, 2009 to Stress hormone production reduced by massage therapy ? where is the proof ?

19 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by Christopher A. Moyer

"Lisa, Yes I agree. Let me give you an example, I have two daughters... one has the t…"

Mary Ellen Derwis-Balaz replied Oct 18, 2009 to Massage - Natural Talent or Taught Skill?

42 Jan 29, 2014
Reply by Kay Warren

"Oh boy am I the only therapist that actually uses oil? Organic grapeseed to be exact…"

Mary Ellen Derwis-Balaz replied Oct 18, 2009 to what is your favorite massage oils and lotions and why

35 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Tonya Brooks-Taylor

"One work... ambient. The main complaint I had in the past was the obvious melody in…"

Mary Ellen Derwis-Balaz replied Oct 18, 2009 to Do You Play Music or Not?

23 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by Mary Ellen Derwis-Balaz

"I am with you. I love patterned sheets. So do my clients. I cruise places like Potte…"

Mary Ellen Derwis-Balaz replied Oct 18, 2009 to Sheets Specific for the Massage Table

8 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Keoni Salgado

"The day I placed my hands on a CFS patient and encouraged his body to breath again w…"

Mary Ellen Derwis-Balaz replied Oct 18, 2009 to What was your best day as an MT? when did you discover your treatment could help someone more than you ever thought possible? ...

9 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Stephen Jeffrey

"Ah. The western mind strikes again. Results are subtle and sometimes the most subtle…"

Mary Ellen Derwis-Balaz replied Oct 18, 2009 to Studying and testing Reiki and other energy therapies

5 Oct 23, 2009
Reply by Lorri J. Medaugh

"I agree it is not the age that is an issue it is the maturity issue. My youngest has…"

Mary Ellen Derwis-Balaz replied Sep 10, 2009 to Massage Therapists Getting Younger

23 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Kim Goral

"MOM"

Mary Ellen Derwis-Balaz replied Aug 10, 2009 to What Did You Do Before Massage?

579 Aug 28, 2011
Reply by Amanda James

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service