massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Gordon J. Wallis's Discussions (2,269)

Discussions Replied To (2170) Replies Latest Activity

"OMG you guys think to much??? "

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jul 4, 2011 to Why are some clients sore after a Deep Tissue Massage and others are not?

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"I didnt say that people that ask for light massage can take a lot more pressure...Pe…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jul 4, 2011 to Why are some clients sore after a Deep Tissue Massage and others are not?

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"Well my busy day just dwindled to almost nothing.  lol   My first two appointments j…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jul 3, 2011 to Why are some clients sore after a Deep Tissue Massage and others are not?

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"Today Ive got six hours of massage work..I have to shower here in a min. and get rea…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jul 3, 2011 to Why are some clients sore after a Deep Tissue Massage and others are not?

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"In one sentence in this thread I think I said... Once you become skilled.. I should…"

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

" "

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"Yea everything I say in here is my truth, and thats it.  I just dont really get why…"

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"Regardless of what kind of pressure a client tells me they want... What they are rea…"

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"Garry, I could tell everything I know about massage to you in a day, I think?  How l…"

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"Im sure every one in and involved in your school is a fine person...Im talking the s…"

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service