massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Therese Schwartz's Discussions (520)

Discussions Replied To (507) Replies Latest Activity

"I have a 1 1/2" thick good-quality memory foam pad on my table, topped with a fleece…"

Therese Schwartz replied yesterday to What do you do to put your sessions over the top, and keep clients coming back for more?

2 yesterday
Reply by Therese Schwartz

"I wish there were more participation on this site!  But those of us who are regulars…"

Therese Schwartz replied Nov 13 to memory foam (or traditional egg crate foam) on table?

9 Nov 14
Reply by Ana Moana

"Cold here in OK too!  But not as cold as CO!  I had 2 clients cancel so I think I'll…"

Therese Schwartz replied Nov 13 to memory foam (or traditional egg crate foam) on table?

9 Nov 14
Reply by Ana Moana

"I love that you are starting slowly!  That is really good. Table comfort really does…"

Therese Schwartz replied Nov 12 to memory foam (or traditional egg crate foam) on table?

9 Nov 14
Reply by Ana Moana

"You are SO much more organized than I am!!  I never had the discipline to re-write n…"

Therese Schwartz replied Nov 12 to Cell Phones in the classroom

5 Nov 12

"I read (I think in Readers Digest but don't hold me to that!) that people who hand-w…"

Therese Schwartz replied Nov 12 to Cell Phones in the classroom

5 Nov 12

"Hi Mary!  I've had a good quality 1 1/2 inch thick memory foam pad on my table for m…"

Therese Schwartz replied Nov 12 to memory foam (or traditional egg crate foam) on table?

9 Nov 14
Reply by Ana Moana

"Some people really do think "no pain, no gain".  They need a different therapist bes…"

Therese Schwartz replied Nov 3 to Deep Tissue Massage

6 Nov 4
Reply by Ana Moana

"We are a giving kind of folk. :-) People have so many objections to receiving massag…"

Therese Schwartz replied Oct 21 to Do you have a Groupon experience to share?

81 Oct 28
Reply by Irene Diamond, RT

"That's a difficult question to answer (reflected in the fact that no one has tried!)…"

Therese Schwartz replied Oct 21 to Deep Tissue Massage

6 Nov 4
Reply by Ana Moana

RSS

© 2014   Created by Lara Evans Bracciante.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service