massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Therese Schwartz's Discussions (508)

Discussions Replied To (495) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Sadie! Yes, I would consider them 2 different modalities. Generally, what I do is…"

Therese Schwartz replied yesterday to The Pressures of Being a Massage Therapist

39 yesterday
Reply by Gary W Addis, LMT

"I am willing to share!  I'll send you a Friend request; once you add me to your Frie…"

Therese Schwartz replied on Saturday to The Pressures of Being a Massage Therapist

39 yesterday

"Thanks Gary, I do!  And I, you!  You do very good work, and have worked hard to beco…"

Therese Schwartz replied on Friday to The Pressures of Being a Massage Therapist

39 yesterday

"Gary, thank you for the explanation of MFR sweeping.  I've done much faster versions…"

Therese Schwartz replied on Friday to The Pressures of Being a Massage Therapist

39 yesterday

"Gary, I figured I'd push your CST button! :-)  But I wanted to offer it to Sadie as…"

39 yesterday

"Gary makes a point about scraping bone, and I want to clarify that I won't do that e…"

39 yesterday

"I am also very concerned about pressure with my clients!  Sometimes pressure can fee…"

39 yesterday

"Hi Sadie, you are welcome! My goal/mission is to help people become who they are mea…"

39 yesterday

"Sadie, what you describe is just pure and simple sado-masochism.  I don't understand…"

39 yesterday

"Hi Sadie!  Gary is so right - you can provide both in every session!  I have found m…"

39 yesterday

RSS

© 2014   Created by Lara Evans Bracciante.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service