massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Therese Schwartz's Discussions (525)

Discussions Replied To (512) Replies Latest Activity

"I went to a chiropractor in town for a while last year or the year before - time fli…"

Therese Schwartz replied on Saturday to A typical experience

328 on Tuesday
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

"Thanks for posting the link to that book, Gordon.  It looks like an interesting and…"

Therese Schwartz replied Jan 22 to A typical experience

328 on Tuesday

"I have no idea! You are already way ahead of me just making and posting the videos!…"

Therese Schwartz replied Jan 12 to A typical experience

328 on Tuesday

"Hey Gordon!  Interesting stuff!  Unfortunately the videos are displaying upside down…"

Therese Schwartz replied Jan 12 to A typical experience

328 on Tuesday

"It's been a few days since you posted this - I hope I'm in time to at least help a l…"

Therese Schwartz replied Dec 17, 2014 to Ethical Question...

2 Jan 11
Reply by Gary W Addis, LMT

"I have a 1 1/2" thick good-quality memory foam pad on my table, topped with a fleece…"

Therese Schwartz replied Nov 20, 2014 to What do you do to put your sessions over the top, and keep clients coming back for more?

5 on Tuesday
Reply by Cindy Faye

"I wish there were more participation on this site!  But those of us who are regulars…"

Therese Schwartz replied Nov 13, 2014 to memory foam (or traditional egg crate foam) on table?

12 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by Stacey L. Brown

"Cold here in OK too!  But not as cold as CO!  I had 2 clients cancel so I think I'll…"

Therese Schwartz replied Nov 13, 2014 to memory foam (or traditional egg crate foam) on table?

12 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by Stacey L. Brown

"I love that you are starting slowly!  That is really good. Table comfort really does…"

Therese Schwartz replied Nov 12, 2014 to memory foam (or traditional egg crate foam) on table?

12 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by Stacey L. Brown

"You are SO much more organized than I am!!  I never had the discipline to re-write n…"

Therese Schwartz replied Nov 12, 2014 to Cell Phones in the classroom

7 Dec 23, 2014
Reply by Masajista de la Santa Barbara

RSS

© 2015   Created by Lara Evans Bracciante.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service