massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Therese Schwartz's Discussions (634)

Discussions Replied To (621) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh that is so true!! "

Therese Schwartz replied Jun 29, 2011 to Why are some clients sore after a Deep Tissue Massage and others are not?

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"Gary, I love it when people have different backgrounds that add to their wisdom in d…"

Therese Schwartz replied Jun 28, 2011 to Why are some clients sore after a Deep Tissue Massage and others are not?

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"Hmmmm...Alyson, this is SUCH a big issue!  I worked on a client 2 weeks ago - been w…"

Therese Schwartz replied Jun 28, 2011 to Why are some clients sore after a Deep Tissue Massage and others are not?

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"Gordon, I completely agree with you.  I have the same experience with my clients.  I…"

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"Nyema, I would find any excuse to do chair massage!  It's a great way to get your na…"

Therese Schwartz replied Jun 27, 2011 to How do you build up you clientele outside the spa?

4 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by Toni Haywood

"No, it doesn't sound like you are being argumentative!  I can't imagine working on s…"

Therese Schwartz replied Jun 27, 2011 to Why are some clients sore after a Deep Tissue Massage and others are not?

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"Alyson, it's just my opinion but I think that 7-8 on the pain scale is too high.  I…"

Therese Schwartz replied Jun 27, 2011 to Why are some clients sore after a Deep Tissue Massage and others are not?

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"Hi Brooke, I don't know how much I can help but I can get the ball rolling! Nut-base…"

Therese Schwartz replied Jun 26, 2011 to Pros and Cons of massage lotions (and the differences between them)

1 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by Therese Schwartz

"Wow, Jeanne, thanks!!  That write-up about the nerve entrapments is really interesti…"

Therese Schwartz replied Jun 20, 2011 to Tingling/Numbness in Tibialis Anterior

6 Jun 20, 2011

"Thanks Gordon!  I know, it's really hard over the internet.  But it's still good to…"

Therese Schwartz replied Jun 19, 2011 to Tingling/Numbness in Tibialis Anterior

6 Jun 20, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service