massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Think I am posting to Barbara Moore, but not sure.  I have a Marketing Home Study that shares my successes and failures over the 35 years I have been a full time massage therapist.  It is for 2 NCBTMB CE hours and costs $35 and hopefully will bring you in thousands of dollars.  Questions to lolita@fijianmassage.com.

I know many therapists wait until the last moment to get their CE's renewed and perhaps if you would every January look at what you want to learn, then your CE's would be of benefit to you, not just attending any class so you can get your 48 hours. My teaching schedule is available on www.fijianmassage.com and I offer Chinese Facial Massage, Indian Head Massage, Greenstone Massage, Soft Touch Island Massage and Fijian Massage.  All my classes are designed to save your hands, increase your business and help your clients with faster relief from muscle pain and discomfort.

I do teach in Atlanta Barbara and I see you are from GA.  I will be at the Atlanta School of Massage August 20-24.  Hope you find some beneficial CE's to meet your requirements for renewal. cheers, Lolita

Views: 49

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service