massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Boris Prilutsky's Discussions (456)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Noel. Thank you very much for post and for agreeing with me. Would be great to ge…"

Boris Prilutsky replied Dec 13, 2011 to Is massage therapy recognized as an therapeutic /medical procedure???

6 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

" Daniel.even if   it will be a solution 10 treatments per year, do you have it? you…"

Boris Prilutsky replied Dec 12, 2011 to Is massage therapy recognized as an therapeutic /medical procedure???

6 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"Hi Jonathan. Your post was a bit  brainstorming but now ,as I promised, with pleasur…"

Boris Prilutsky replied Dec 11, 2011 to Is massage therapy recognized as an therapeutic /medical procedure???

6 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"Hello members. I just got a reply to my post. I believe that a lot of important poin…"

Boris Prilutsky replied Dec 11, 2011 to Is massage therapy recognized as an therapeutic /medical procedure???

6 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"Dear friends. Let's discuss in much broader way inflammatory conditions/diseases wit…"

Boris Prilutsky replied Aug 28, 2011 to Free 12 steps abdominal/visceral massage training

1 Aug 28, 2011
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"thanks a lot Z. Faith Darby.I appreciate your effort very much. Many blessings to co…"

Boris Prilutsky replied Sep 29, 2010 to HOW TO EFFECTIVELY INTEGRATE ENERGY WORK & SCIENCE BASED MASSAGE

4 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"Dear Z. Faith Darby . I really appreciate your interest in my workshops. I am ready…"

Boris Prilutsky replied Sep 28, 2010 to HOW TO EFFECTIVELY INTEGRATE ENERGY WORK & SCIENCE BASED MASSAGE

4 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"Dear Lori. Thank you very much for posting. at least now I know that somebody viewin…"

Boris Prilutsky replied Sep 16, 2010 to would like to clarify details of free lessons page.

4 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"Hi Rick. I did post "” clinical approach to sports massage”but for some reasons line…"

Boris Prilutsky replied Sep 11, 2010 to would like to clarify details of free lessons page.

4 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"Dear Amanda. in proposed article we not only referring to research but in detail exp…"

Boris Prilutsky replied Aug 22, 2010 to should we use “medical procedure”in definitions of our work

8 Aug 22, 2010
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service