massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Darcy Neibaur's Discussions (624)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"Musinex D works for me. It keeps the mucus at bay most of the time.  "

Darcy Neibaur replied Feb 23, 2012 to Nasal Drip

2 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by Megan Smith

"I have been juicing and eating only fresh fruits, veggies, chicken and fish the last…"

Darcy Neibaur replied Aug 4, 2011 to What have you done differently in your life to contribute to you wellness as a Massage therapist that you didn't do before ?

11 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Darcy Neibaur

"Yes they are Trina. "

Darcy Neibaur replied Jul 6, 2011 to What have you done differently in your life to contribute to you wellness as a Massage therapist that you didn't do before ?

11 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Darcy Neibaur

"I recently have changed all my footwear to Dansko Footwear. Dansko is approved by th…"

Darcy Neibaur replied Apr 4, 2011 to What have you done differently in your life to contribute to you wellness as a Massage therapist that you didn't do before ?

11 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Darcy Neibaur

"More fruit and veggies for me and not so much bread unless it is Spelt Bread, which…"

Darcy Neibaur replied Mar 14, 2011 to What have you done differently in your life to contribute to you wellness as a Massage therapist that you didn't do before ?

11 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Darcy Neibaur

"I receive a massage at least once a week and sometimes twice a week depending on how…"

Darcy Neibaur replied Mar 14, 2011 to How often do you as a Massage Therapist get massages? Weekly, monthly or whenever you feel you need one?

9 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by Ann Holloman, LMT/CPMT

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service